Okay- first of all, before I do ANYTHING. PICTURES. The one in front of the temple is my district when we went to the Draper Temple. The other ones are my companions and I, and some are of the awesome halloween decorations here in Sandy. Apparently people come from all over to trick-or-treat here. Anyway, I'll send some more :) finally!
I'm not sick anymore (knock on wood) but last week I had to gag down some horrible soup :( it was orange and lumpy and horrible. She dished it up for us, and there was a lot. All of our potential investigators didn't show- all of them! And one of them said that it's not a good time for him to start meeting with the missionaries but it's okay. It'll get better. Tranfers are tomorrow, so we find out then if we're leaving or staying, if Sister Davis got her visa, etc. I just study whatever I want while Sister Davis has language study (Book of Mormon, New Testament, Preach My Gospel, etc). We went to the Jordan River Temple on Halloween, and it was really nice. It's a really pretty temple, it has stained glass like the DC temple. Thanks for checking on the skirts and Maya for me. I finally got two letters from Thus, so I have his house address now. I would love some cd's- we only have a few and they're getting old haha.
That's too bad that Comfort won't work out. Oh Jukeyboy. It's good you have some back-ups though. I hope it works out with you watching him and Dad working from home.
I'm sure Dad and Brad will have tons of fun, and much giggling will ensue. I got some Halloween pictures from the G-Wight clan, and there's one of their clan and B-Wight's clan. It is awesome- totally made me laugh out loud in the middle of the family history library. I'm glad your zombie run was fun- and I'm excited to get pictures.
I can feel everyone's love and prayers even when I am away. I really appreciate everything that everyone is doing for me. And even if we are not having a ton of success right now, everyday I have spiritual experiences and the people we visit help me so much. I love serving and I hope that I am helping them feel the spirit. I know that this gospel is true and I love learning about it. I just read about Moroni calling Ammoron a child of hell :) the scriptures are so great.
Okay I'm going to try and attach more pictures :) enjoy!
I miss you Mom. Have a wonderful week. I'll be looking forward to telling you how transfers go!
Love,
Sister Wight
*Since Leslea already referenced this scripture I thought I would just use it for this week's selection--this is one of our personal family favorites:) Alma 54:11
A member just sent me this picture from when they were over for a dinner appointment. Leslea asked her to tell us there were no changes on transfer day:) We were anxious to hear and waiting until next week seemed like forever, so once again-glad that nice people take the time to email us! Sister Davis is on the far right and Sister Smith is in the middle. She's the missionary they go pick up every day that serves with them.




No comments:
Post a Comment