Thursday, November 7, 2013

Poor doggy:(


Mom,

I am so sorry about Rocky- when I read that I started crying. I miss the dogs because everyone in Utah has a dog.  But that's so sad-I hope you're doing okay now.  I pray for you everyday and I love you.   Poor doggy :(     
 

(Both of our dogs got out last week because the HOA landscapers wedged our back gate open with a rock.  Someone called us to tell us they saw them, but in the 5 minutes it took me to get there, Rocky was gone and only Penny was there.  We looked for hours and the next day we found out that he had been hit by a car just around the corner from our house.  It's horrible:(   This is one of my favorite pictures from long ago)


1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet picture. I'm so sorry cute Rocky is gone.

    ReplyDelete