Recently the work is slowing down, but it's okay-we are working with less active people/families, which is just as important as teaching nonmembers. Of course, I haven't met my goal yet-which is to baptize Bigfoot. Maybe by next Christmas.
I'm glad you had fun with Brad. I loved the pictures. Speaking of pictures, I enclosed some priceless memories for you to marvel at. They are of me and Sister Davis.
This morning I read a really great verse in Mormon 9-- it was verse 4. I forgot how matter-of-fact Moroni is. It's awesome. I've really loved reading the Book of Mormon since I got here. We're supposed to be done by the end of the year, but I'm shooting for the end of November. I just got to Ether, so I should be set.
Hopefully my letters aren't super boring-I try to make them about 90/10 (90% funny, 10% hilarious). Today we contacted a referral and the lady said "you know, we're just not interested today". I almost said "well, does this weekend work for you then?" It was pretty funny. Some of the responses and excuses we get are kind of ridiculous.
Hope all is going well and that you guys have a nice Thanksgiving. Any fun trips planned soon?
Talk to you soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment