We have one family we've been seeing a lot, Jerome, Jewelee, and Britain (yes, it is pronounced Julie, and yes, her son's name is Britain)! They are super nice. Jewelee is less active and Jerome is Catholic, but he is really open to us and they've had us over for dinner and stuff before. They are all so sweet and Britain is the cutest thing- he is 4 and he has the biggest crush on Sister Davis and I. He always walks us to our car and opens the car doors for us :) Jewelee told us that Jerome considers us his little sisters-that really meant a lot to me.
No more small towels thankfully! And we saw Jennifer and her dad at this Progressive Dinner (people in the neighborhood get assigned to a house to go to for dinner- it's some Mormon way of getting to know your neighbors/find out who's not a member in your neighborhood). And that was really good because we actually have to hand off Jennifer to the young single adult missionaries, and there was a girl her age at the dinner that invited her to the ward and to go bowling with her, so that was awesome!
Sister Davis has resigned herself to the fact that she isn't going to Argentina :( but I think she could still go. Sister Smith is doing really well! She is teaching more and more so that's wonderful :) I am so excited for more music :D We're getting so sick of our music. I can't believe you went to West Virginia- it sounds like you all had fun though :) I'm jealous haha.
So far I think we have two Thanksgiving meals actually planned- everyone and their dog has been inviting us though! (literally everyone and their dog because everyone HAS a dog). I'm not sure what is happening for Christmas yet, but I think we can skype...I'm pretty sure we can. I got the pictures- I think I sent some to Dad but I'll send some more to you. That is so weird that Brad is so close by! If I had seen him it would've been hilarious :)
I'm so glad you are feeling better- I was worried :( How's Juke doing?
I miss our girl time :( I'm so excited to talk on Christmas! It's not very far away! It's been getting colder and colder here but not too much snow yet- just dustings. I bought some boots and I'm still waiting to get a coat.
K, enjoy the pictures!
I love you.
Sister Wight
PS- watch "The Butterfly Circus". You might be able to find it on youtube. President showed it to us last week at zone conference and I loved it. I don't think it's a church film, but you'll see why he showed it to us.
Leslea and her companion have been raking leaves for service and the other pictures are from when they went on a hike in Bell Canyon.
*This week's scripture is one Leslea put in a letter we also got today--3 Nephi 4:30-33 (she said "I especially like the gushing tears just like I will have if I have to eat any more spaghetti")
*This week's scripture is one Leslea put in a letter we also got today--3 Nephi 4:30-33 (she said "I especially like the gushing tears just like I will have if I have to eat any more spaghetti")





No comments:
Post a Comment