Well Hello!
This past week was amazing!
You're welcome-hope you stopped crying once you tasted the chocolate ;) I'm glad you liked it, I thought you would. We just found those family stickers in our apartment when we moved in haha! I'm going to send more pictures of the Temple and stuff so get ready! We have not busted out the bikes yet because 1. we're scared to ride bikes in skirts and 2. Sister Gough's bike doesn't have a lock. So maybe eventually we will but this week we have the car anyway. I wonder if Elder Ramos did feel any earthquakes...hm....Oh my goodness I am so sorry it keeps snowing! That sounds horrible. The weather this past week wasn't that great either. It was cloudy and raining most of the week but lots of people gave us rides so that was good. Someone here was just asking me about the Cherry Blossoms and I'm assuming they're all just frozen solid by now. I'm glad Dad's trip was good and that Juke was alright :) how is everything going with them? Work is good? School is good? That's weird about your new found vegetarianism haha. You and Juke can be buddies :) I hope besides the meat that you're doing alright.
I love this area. It is awesome. The people are great and the area is beautiful. Sister Gough is a lot of fun, too. I think she would love a tshirt if you feel so inclined haha ;) We have a bunch of less actives that we are teaching, a lot like in Sandy. But I really like working with inactive and less active people, a lot of the time they need more help than the people who aren't members of the church.
***Frankly, I'm a little scared for Leslea to ride a bike:) She was about 15 when she learned--haha, just kidding-but it did take her a long time! Notice the sign below-maybe Leslea should stay off her bike in order to "protect the children." Leslea's friend Elder Ramos is close to where they had the earthquake in Orange County. Haven't heard whether he felt it or not. Ah, the cherry blossoms. Well, it has been the week of the cherry blossom festival and we have had snow twice--including the day of the parade and a torrential rainstorm and 40 mile an hour winds the day of the kite festival. Needless to say, the cherry blossoms will not be at peak for a couple weeks.***
Leslea sent us this package last week--it has a program from the baptism a few weeks ago, some chocolate, some pictures and a letter. Notice the "family" stickers;) I'm not a fan of the "stick family" things people put on their cars, so I told Leslea that last week I got a sticker of a T-Rex eating a family and it says "your stick family was delicious" so she was mocking me-haha. Can't imagine where she gets that.
No comments:
Post a Comment