Hello Everybody!
There are some weeks when I have really learned a lot, and seen miracles, and worked hard, and known everything was going alright. And then there are some weeks that are hard. That push you to your limit and really make you get down on your knees and ask the Lord for help because you can't do it by yourself. This past week has been one of those weeks. We have had a tough time lately finding people to teach and knowing that through all of the things that have been happening (or not working out), there is something the Lord is trying to teach us. I know that He loves me and all of His children. I know that things are going to work out and that He really does answer our prayers. I love serving here in Riverton. The people are wonderful and I have had so many amazing experiences here. Something I want all of you to know is that we are here to experience certain things so we will know what is good and what is bad. So we'll be able to become who Heavenly Father sees us becoming, which is someone far greater than any one of us can even imagine.
We had a BBQ in one of our wards last week, and halfway through the Bishop came walking in wearing a trench coat with about ten water guns attached to it. He started a water fight, and people were hiding by us because they knew he couldn't get us wet.
It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment