Hello!!!
Things are going great! No Bikes yet, we have the car this week. I don't think Sister Gough wants to ride bikes because she keeps "forgetting" to get a lock ;) but that's okay. The weather last week was beautiful. I'm glad it's clearing up over there, too. I hope Juke gets better. I actually haven't had any allergies yet, which is kind of a miracle. I hope you get better as well- how is your recovery from your surgery going?
I hope I get the box today too! I'm excited :) We have zone conference every other transfer. The area is great! We have two potential investigators. One is a woman who is dating a member of the church who is inactive (they are living together) but he told us that he thinks she is going to get baptized, so we are super excited! We are meeting with them this week, so pray for us and for them! Their names are Troy and...Michaelynn? I'm not sure how he spelled it (Utah Names). Troy is the member. Right before we left, he told us that she is who we are looking for (we told him we were trying to find investigators) so they are an answer to many of our prayers-we were amazed. The work is picking up! Hopefully we don't get transferred next week.
I got an email from Grama- she sounds like she's doing alright. I sent her a letter so hopefully that brightened her day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment