Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SURPRISE!

As soon as I had made plans to go help my mom (surgery for 2 broken arms) I knew I would be in Salt Lake so I emailed Leslea's Mission President and asked if I could run by and meet them.  When I flew in I went straight to Twin Falls because my mom's aunt that had been helping her was flying home the next morning.  So the only time I could meet them was on my way back from Twin Falls to Salt Lake to fly home.  I think I talked to her Mission President for about 10 minutes, but it was enough time to take a picture.  I didn't tell Leslea I was going out to help my mom, so I thought it would be funny to just email her the picture with no explanation.  So yesterday I happened to be at the computer when a bunch of emails came in from her.  This was our exchange:

Leslea:  wait...who are those people?!

Me:  I'm hurt…you don't even recognize me anymore :( 

Leslea:  WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE??  THE PICTURE IS TINY!

Me:  Sorry!  I thought you were kidding about not knowing me:)-- I'll try to send it bigger.

Leslea:  MOM?

Me:  Surprise!!

Leslea:  MOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!   WHHHHAAAATTTTTTTTT oh my goodness!  When did you meet them?!  Whoa!  Cool!  That picture made my day :) what did you talk about?

Me:  How awesome you are.  Sister Awesome, that is:)


Leslea:  Haha--good. I'll be looking forward to a long report in your email next monday then :) Love you!



1 comment: