Hello Everyone!
This past week was really good! It was full of exchanges and lots of lessons. We are trying to work really hard so that we can find someone who can be baptized in January. As leaders we need to be an example for all of the missionaries in our zone, so Sister Kushalieva and I are going to fast tomorrow so that we can find someone to be our miracle! I know that Heavenly Father will bless us as we show forth our faith and as we keep working hard!
This week we have another Sisters only meeting, which I am singing at! :) I have no idea what I'm singing yet, so we'll see what happens. I'm excited though! We also have our Stake Conference this weekend. Elder Gavarret is coming (I don't know if that is spelled right). He was one of the people who spoke in Spanish during General Conference! We are really excited for that :) Updates on those meetings next week!
We had a lot of interesting encounters this week. We met a guy named Dallin, who wants to come back to church. He just moved into one of our wards and lives alone. When we met him he was replacing his mailbox, so we were able to talk with him and shared a scripture with him! He was a blessing to me, because Sister Kushalieva and I were having kind of a slow day. There are always miracles to be found!
On exchanges we talked with a man named Keith who is a born again christian, and he explained that Satan always wants us to feel like we have no value. If he can get us to believe that, he has tricked us. Heavenly Father always shows us His love and mercy, and never are our feelings of uselessness or hopelessness from Him. That hit me really hard, because I know that a lot of us struggle with feelings of doubt and inadequacy, but Heavenly Father believes in us. Always.
Well, I think that's all I got for today! I am loving it here and trying to work as hard as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment