Monday, January 12, 2015

Marriages and Miracles!

Hello!
I don't have much time today, but I just had to let you all know that I am loving it here!  This past week was amazing.
Here are the highlights!
- we have two new investigators!  We found them in one day, too :)
- we received a referral while we were on exchanges from one of our AP's!  It was for a girl named Emily, who we contacted and are teaching tonight!  She is super cute and really open to learning :)
- Our recent convert was married on Friday night and we were invited!  She was so happy, and in a year they will be sealed in the Temple!
- a less active teenager we are teaching finally opened up in our lesson about the Plan of Salvation, and her whole family came to all of church yesterday!  They usually only come for the last hour.  Her mom came up to us and said that her daughter had been making really bad choices, and since we've been meeting with her, she is doing so much better and making better choices!
- another older less active couple came to church
- we sang in church! that's a miracle for us :) I miss singing, and Sister Kushalieva doesn't sing ;) even though she's really good!
Those are just a few of the blessings and wonderful experiences we have been having.  
I know that Heavenly Father knows the desires of our hearts, and He will help us to achieve them if we rely on Him and have faith!  Along with that comes mighty prayer, which allows us to access our Heavenly Father's love.  I am so happy that I am here learning the things that will help me for the rest of my life. 
Have a wonderful week!  
Sister Wight 


This is some granite that was from the Salt Lake Temple (from back when the granite was cut to build it-some members had it in their family) 






No comments:

Post a Comment