Hello!
Well this past week was pretty crazy! I can't quite remember everything that happened because I think I'm still in a turkey coma, but it was a good week. A lot of people weren't home because of the holiday, but we actually have a few new potential people that we can start teaching! Peter is doing well, although it may take a little more time that we originally thought for him to be baptized. His wife is starting to come back to church and has some hesitation for him to be baptized on the 13th, so we are trying our best to help them both feel comfortable. Peter is amazing, he told us he always feels something when we come over and that he likes learning from us. We told him that he's feeling the spirit! Now he just needs to act on that feeling :) but he will, we know he will!On Thanksgiving we actually only had one main meal (with our Ward Mission Leader's family), so I didn't feel like I was going to die, but I will say that I am so over pie. NO MORE PIE! :) We also had our first "fried turkey", which sounded interesting but was actually very good! I was happy to share Sister Kushalieva's first Thanksgiving with her :)
These are some hats a lady made for us! They were so warm :)
Fried Turkey ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment