Monday, December 15, 2014

Here Comes "Santa Darth"

Hello Everyone!
Another great week has gone by SUPER quickly!  It has been a busy one!  We had two exchanges and we were able to have lots of lessons and new people popped out of nowhere that we can teach! 
Monday we went to Temple Square with Peter and Callie, but it was so packed that we didn't stay for too long.  We are trying to help them both to keep progressing and gain testimonies.  Our other investigator, Victoria, is having a hard time getting to church since her Mom doesn't come too often, so we are going to see if we can talk with her this week and work something out.
Yesterday we were able to speak in one of our Ward's about Elder Ballard's challenge.  The challenge is to pick a date, and then start praying so by that date you will have someone to teach.  I think the Stake is starting to get more fired up about doing missionary work with us, slowly but surely.  I love it!  Transfers are this week, so I hope I stay so I can keep helping the people here.  I love seeing people change and grow, all because of the gospel.  I know that we will succeed most in life when we are living the gospel and keeping the commandments.  

I can't believe Christmas is so soon! Read Alma 7:10-13, I know that these words are true.  I feel the spirit every single time I read them. 


Me with Sister Castro, my MTC companion, and Sister Kushalieva :)



Saw this while I was waiting for Sister K in the Dentist Office this morning ;) I'm hungry...







Me trying deer meat, yum…



Hanging out with Darth Santa on exchanges  









No comments:

Post a Comment