Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day

Hello!  I had a great Valentine's Day, sorry this is going to be kind of short.  We're really busy, so here's the down low for the past week :)
We are now in a trio, we're all Sister Training Leaders, and our new companion's name is Sister Cluff.  She's from Alaska and she's awesome.  I love her :) right now she's actually with another sister though.  So our companion for the week is Sister Castro!  It was so amazing, because when we left the MTC we promised that we would serve together at the end of our missions.  I am doing well, still getting over my cold but doing great!  I'm really glad I stayed in this area for my last transfer.  
 I'm glad to hear that Juke is doing well :) I miss him and I can't wait to see him.  I love talking about him to the people we meet here.  They always ask questions about him and ask me how he's doing.  I am so glad he's my brother, he's taught me so much and I am so excited to spend time with all of you when I get home.  Especially in the summer :) 
 I don't know what I should do with my bike, but we'll figure it out.  I'll be sending some more stuff home soon, too.  
I really want to write you a letter about this and explain more, but we're so busy taking care of the sisters so I'll summarize for now and send you a letter soon.  
Sorry, I can't send pictures today because we're in a different place than where we usually email.  
This is kind of all over the place so I apologize.  I am doing well and loving it!  I've never been so tired in my life but it's a great feeling. 
I love you!
Sister Wight

No comments:

Post a Comment