Monday, May 12, 2014

Sister(s) Awesome and Giving up Sugar:(


Hello!
I am SO GLAD I finally saw you yesterday! It was wonderful to talk to all of you.  I was so happy to see Juke- he looked really good :) I miss him.  I miss all of you!  But I'll be home soon, and then we can talk a lot more often.  I am very happy, and even though it is hard, I am learning so many things that I know I really need to learn for the rest of my life.  I am really glad my last emails helped you, I have been praying and asking how I can best help you while I am out here, and I just keep feeling that I need to keep working as hard as I can, which I will!  Thank you for always being there for me and writing me every week, I look forward so much to hearing from you each week.  You are such a blessing in my life, and I am so grateful that we will be together forever.  I love you.  
Talk to you soon, have a wonderful week!
Love,
Sister Wight
PS I'm about to send you a bunch of emails with pictures so get ready!      





**I got Leslea her t-shirt for Christmas and her last companion wanted one too, so I sent hers with the Easter box.  Maybe I'll make more, who knows?  The other shirts are ones that their Zone Leader made.  Leslea and her new companion Sister Lewis are working with a lady that is quitting smoking so they told her they'd give up sugar.  I guess this is the pile of sugar they gave away.  The last picture is of Leslea's companion in the MTC, Sister Castro, and her current companion Sister Lewis.  It was great to talk to Leslea, but we could never get FaceTime to work on the computer, so we ended up having to just FaceTime on the iPhone, which wasn't ideal, but we still got to see her.  I'll be posting a message she did for everyone--probably in the next couple of days.**



 The "Sister(s) Awesome"









No comments:

Post a Comment