Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"All I can say is wow!"

"All I can say is wow.  This is so hard, but I feel so blessed and so much closer to Heavenly Father and the Savior.  The MTC is amazing, and I am learning so much everyday!  I love it.  At the end of each day I feel like I've gained a year's worth of knowledge. The spirit is so strong here, and I can't wait to start serving others in my mission.  I love my companion Sister Castro.  She is amazing and hilarious.  I am so blessed to be her companion!  She joined the church just a little over a year ago and she's already out here serving a mission!  There are four Sisters and three Elders in my district, and we're over at the West Campus.   It seems like the ratio is about 3/4 Elders and 1/4 Sisters, so that's pretty awesome!  I wish I could explain all of the spiritual experiences I've had so far, but I don't have enough time to write everything out, so I'll just bear my testimony that I know Heavenly Father answers prayers.  He knows and loves me, and I know He loves all of His children." 





This is Leslea's address while she is still at the MTC-she will only be there until the 25th though!

Sister Leslea Rae Wight
SEP25 UT SLCS
2023 N 900 E Unit 820
Provo, UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment