Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coming home!!!

This is the itinerary for the flight home:)



Release letter from the Mission President



Sacrament Meeting Program


Here is the countdown notebook that I tore a page off every day



Decoration preparation!




Waiting at the airport--Noelle was there too, but she was taking all the pictures:)



Yay!!!!  The missionary has arrived!!!



We went to Mimi's for dinner--we went to Mimi's in Provo before taking Leslea to the MTC, so I thought it would be cool to go after picking her up from the airport:)



A couple weeks after Leslea got home, we went back for a 3 day visit to Salt Lake where we were able to to go all 3 temples in her mission, tour around her areas, and meet some people from her mission.  It was a great experience to be able to actually see the places and people we had heard about only in letters and pictures.  I was so glad to see Leslea again, but I will always be so thankful for her choice to serve the Lord.  I can truly see all the wonderful changes in her and the growth in her testimony.  I love her so much and am so grateful she is my daughter:)











No comments:

Post a Comment